Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Finally!

Hello!

I'm finally on a regular posting schedule once again. I'm so sorry for the delay--we were in England for two weeks and it threw me off. Things are back to normal and the story should be able to progress as usual now.

I have added a new poll on the right, and it closes very soon. Please put your vote through there as to where Dahlia should go next. I made this one close faster so I can get on the next part of the story sooner.

Here is the map once more to show Dahlia's current location. It hasn't been updated much since the last time, but she's now at the Lotus Blossom Cafe.

Some of you may notice that I used one of your messages in the story. I did alter it slightly to fit more with the themes of the story, though, which may happen with future messages as well. There's a hint in there, for those of you clever enough to find it. My only hint is that it's in the way it's worded.

A reminder that you can always leave a message for Dahlia or another character in the comments, and it may get worked into the story. Also, if you have any non-poll suggestions for something that Dahlia should do, please feel free to voice them in the comments and that may get worked in, too. Dahlia's got her hands quite full, and she could use all the help she can get.

It seems she's really starting to make some progress, but who knows what she'll find? This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment